You can choose to either use the HOST feature or create ‘static’ QR codes. The host feature is found in your management panel where you can create QR codes by one click on the button. You can choose for
- instant QR codes: 1 scan is 1 stamp or point
- QR codes based on a spent amount. E.g. 10$ per stamp, customer spent 40$ then the customer receives 4 stamps by scanning the QR code
- QR codes based on quantity. You simply enter the amount of stamps / points the customer should receive, once the QR code has been scanned, the customer receives the stamps / points.
The advantage of the HOST feature is that there is no security risk. Every time a QR code is scanned, it disappears. Best methods to use the host feature is to have a tablet on your desk on which you run this feature.
You could also choose to create static QR codes under the ‘promotion’ tab in the management panel. These QR codes can be given a name (employee name for example) and can be printed on flyers, posters, or plastic cards. There are 4 types:
- Normal: these can entail a certain value (1,2,4,etc) and can be scanned unlimited times.
- Stamp per price: When scanned, it’ll give a pop-up on the app asking to fill in an amount. Depending on the promotion settings, it’ll give stamps based on the amount entered. For example, if the promotion would say, 1 stamp per 100 rand and you fill in 420 rand, it’ll give 4 stamps.
- Once: When scanned, the customer receives X amount of stamps after which the QR code is inactivated.
- Per user once: Every customer can scan this QR code only one time. This QR code can therefore be used for promotional purposes such as on flyers, posters, social media, etc.